I really appreciate your interest in guest posting on QuickIncomeTips.com. It’s an honor for me to have any of you contributed to my little blog. I welcome anyone to guest post on Quickincometips.com as long as you adhere by this guidelines:
- Article should be related to online money making, SEO, Blogging, Affiliate marketing, paid surveys and any other subject that has anything to do with making money online.
- Article should be at least 300+ words.
- I will only accept guest posts that are not generalized and are not a rehash of what already is out there. If you are going to write about making money online, give specific instruction, step by step guide with detail.
- Images make articles visually appealing and more interesting. If possible, add a related image to your article (if you don’t own copy right, be sure to give credit to the owner).
- Please do not submit articles that have been published elsewhere including on your own site. I only accept unique articles.
- You agree to not publish the article anywhere else (at least until 1 month after it being published on QuickIncomeTips.com).
- Comments are the conversations when your article is published. Try answering to the queries of readers through comments. This will give you more exposure and also help people.
What you will get?
Ok, let us say that you have written a guest post in our blog then you will get the following –
- Two backlinks for your blog
- One in post body and one in author’s bio
How to submit article:
I have the right to reject any article. But, please don’t take it personally. It’s just a matter of preferences. I am trying to keep QuickIncomeTips.com a quality site where visitors can find useful content they can actually benefit from.
If you are interested, please use Contact Me (or mail at email@example.com) to send me an email, with the subject “guest post” along with your article. I will publish it on Quickincometips.com if it meets the above requirements, as soon as I can. Either way, I will let you know if your article was accepted or rejected.
Please keep in mind, I cannot reply to emails as fast as I would like to. I run 2 offline businesses and 3 online businesses, so I am short on time. I try to reply to guest post related emails once a week or so. Please be patient! I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.